ANYONE THAT PLACES A RESERVE ON A KITTEN BEFORE THEY ARE BORN, HAS 1 WEEK TO PICK THE KITTEN OF THEIR CHOICE AFTER THE LITTER IS BORN. IF THE KITTENS HAVE ALREADY ARRIVED AND IF MORE THAN ONE KITTEN IS AVAILABLE; THEN THE BUYER HAS 1 WEEK TO PICK THE KITTEN OF THEIR CHOICE.
As the breeder and owner of this establishment, we reserve the right to have 1st choice of any kitten from a litter to determine for special breeding rights.
Kitten Name_____________Date of birth:__________Litter_________Sex:______
This kitten is being sold as a pet to:
Buyer's phone number_________________________________________
The cost of the kitten is______. The buyer has paid a non-refundable deposit of $200. We accept cash, money order, or cashier's check and sometimes PayPal. Please mail the remaining balance of____to : Seller's address________________________
The kitten described above is being sold as a pet ONLY (NO BREEDING RIGHTS) and the following consideration:
1. All payments are non-refundable, including deposits.
2. Buyer accepts the responsibility of caring for the kitten and will provide properly for its welfare. Buyer agrees to keep the kitten indoors in a clean and pleasant environment, cage FREE and with proper nutrition, health care, and companionship. Buyer also agrees to have their veterinarian give ONLY one vaccination at a time to protect the cat's immune system.
3. This kitten is purchased as a pet and the buyer has the responsibility of having the kitten spayed or neutered. The kittens are all registered by litter, and will have a number assigned to them. The TICA registration papers will be given to you, the buyer, to send in and register your cat by name; when proof of spay or neuter is provided. The cost to you is currently $13.00 for non-members. This fee is subject to change.
4. The above described kitten is in good health and free of communicable diseases as far as the SELLER is capable of knowing.
5. Health is guaranteed for a period of 5 days from the time the kitten leaves possession of the seller. To validate this guarantee, the buyer must take the kitten to their veterinarian(at buyer's expense) within the said amount of time. If the kitten is found after such examination to have any type of life threatening problem that was present when kitten was in care of the breeder it may be returned and another kitten can be given in its place. If no kittens are available at the time then the buyer will have first pick of the next litter born.
We require a $200 non-refundable pet deposit on each kitten.
Effective of 12/02/14
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE WHEN OUR CATS WILL BECOME PREGNANT. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE WHEN THE KITTENS WILL BE BORN. IF YOU PAY A RESERVE ON A KITTEN THEN REALIZE THAT YOU MAY BE WAITING ON THAT SAID KITTEN TO BE BORN FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS. I am NOT God. Nor am I a magical kitten maker. My cats decide when to go into heat, not me. If you pay a reserve, that is to assure that you will receive a kitten from the next litter born or from the litter of the female cat that you choose.
$800 for a pet price and $2,000 to $2,500 for full breeding rights for established breeders ONLY.
We are a registered business in the state of Kentucky, as a result, all Kentucky residents are required to pay a 6% sales tax.
We accept cash, money orders, or cashier checks. We will accept a personal check ONLY if it is given at least 10 days prior to picking up your kitten. We will NOT accept a personal check on the day you pick up your kitten. We can accept PayPal or send an invoice through our safe and secure Squaredup Store.
If shipping the kitten to you is the only option of delivery then there will be a additional fee of $450 to cover airfare, health certification from a vet, a pet carrier, as well as travel cost to the airport.
This fee is subject to change as airlines change their fees. We encourage you to call different airline companies to discuss with them any shipping questions or concerns you may have.
ALL CONTRACTS ARE VOIDED IF THE KITTEN IS DECLAWED! WE DO NOT APPROVE OF DECLAWING. PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM US IF YOU PLAN ON DOING IT.